by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Architectural and Engineering Managers has 1.7% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Architectural and Engineering Managers is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Architectural and Engineering Managers.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Architectural and Engineering Managers will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Architectural and Engineering Managers has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 1.7% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
Architectural and Engineering Managers plan, coordinate, budget for, direct, and supervise the implementation of architectural plans drawn up by architects or civil engineers.
Tags: 1.70%,Totally Safe
Job Automation Rankings: Will my job be automated?
- Will robots & AI replace First-Line Supervisors of Fire Fighting and Prevention Workers?
- Will robots & AI replace Coaches and Scouts?
- Will robots & AI replace Audiologists?
- Will robots & AI replace Medical Scientists?
- Will robots & AI replace Farm and Home Management Advisors?
- Will robots & AI replace Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors?