by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Computer Systems Analysts has 0.6% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Computer Systems Analysts is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Computer Systems Analysts.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Computer Systems Analysts will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Computer Systems Analysts has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 0.6% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
- Will robots & AI replace Set and Exhibit Designers?
- Will robots & AI replace Choreographers?
- Will robots & AI replace Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors?
- Will robots & AI replace Aerospace Engineers?
- Will robots & AI replace Farm and Home Management Advisors?
- Will robots & AI replace Training and Development Managers?