by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Education Administrators, Postsecondary has 1% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Education Administrators, Postsecondary is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Education Administrators, Postsecondary.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Education Administrators, Postsecondary will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Education Administrators, Postsecondary has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 1% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
- Will robots & AI replace Farm and Home Management Advisors?
- Will robots & AI replace Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School?
- Will robots & AI replace Computer and Information Research Scientists?
- Will robots & AI replace Human Resources Managers?
- Will robots & AI replace Public Relations and Fundraising Managers?
- Will robots & AI replace Lodging Managers?