by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Engineers has 1.4% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Engineers is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Engineers.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Engineers will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Engineers has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 1.4% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
- Will robots & AI replace Coaches and Scouts?
- Will robots & AI replace Sales Engineers?
- Will robots & AI replace Biological Scientists?
- Will robots & AI replace Healthcare Social Workers?
- Will robots & AI replace Recreational Therapists?
- Will robots & AI replace First-Line Supervisors of Fire Fighting and Prevention Workers?