by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Industrial-Organizational Psychologists has 1.2% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Industrial-Organizational Psychologists is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Industrial-Organizational Psychologists.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Industrial-Organizational Psychologists will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Industrial-Organizational Psychologists has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 1.2% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
- Will robots & AI replace Lodging Managers?
- Will robots & AI replace First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives?
- Will robots & AI replace Marine Engineers and Naval Architects?
- Will robots & AI replace Marriage and Family Therapists?
- Will robots & AI replace Conservation Scientists?
- Will robots & AI replace First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers?