by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Marriage and Family Therapists has 1.4% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Marriage and Family Therapists is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Marriage and Family Therapists.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Marriage and Family Therapists will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Marriage and Family Therapists has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 1.4% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
- Will robots & AI replace Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors?
- Will robots & AI replace Audiologists?
- Will robots & AI replace Training and Development Managers?
- Top 30 Jobs with Lowest Automation Risk
- Will robots & AI replace Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons?
- Will robots & AI replace Music Directors and Composers?