by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Music Directors and Composers has 1.5% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Music Directors and Composers is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Music Directors and Composers.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Music Directors and Composers will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Music Directors and Composers has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 1.5% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
Tags: 1.50%,Totally Safe
Job Automation Rankings: Will my job be automated?
- Will robots & AI replace Dietitians and Nutritionists?
- Will robots & AI replace Occupational Therapists?
- Will robots & AI replace Public Relations and Fundraising Managers?
- Will robots & AI replace Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents?
- Will robots & AI replace Physicians and Surgeons?
- Will robots & AI replace Biological Scientists?