by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons has 0.36% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 0.36% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
- Will robots & AI replace Computer and Information Research Scientists?
- Will robots & AI replace Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists?
- Will robots & AI replace Secondary School Teachers?
- Will robots & AI replace Education Administrators, Postsecondary?
- Will robots & AI replace Human Resources Managers?
- Will robots & AI replace Industrial-Organizational Psychologists?