by Cristian Gonzalez
Your job as Speech-Language Pathologists has 0.6% chance of automation. You are totally safe.
Do you think your job as Speech-Language Pathologists is safe from automation and Artificial Intelligence? Robots will destroy our jobs – and we’re not ready for it.
For every job created by automation, several more will be eliminated entirely. This disruption will be devastating for jobs like Speech-Language Pathologists.
Based on the 2013 study it’s unclear if Speech-Language Pathologists will be replaced by robots or artificial intelligence. The job Speech-Language Pathologists has Automation Risk Level: totally safe. (or 0.6% probability of automation).
Thanks to advances in technology, many jobs that weren’t considered ripe for automation suddenly are… A January 2017 report from the McKinsey Global Institute estimated that roughly half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, give or take 20 years.
Two-thirds of Americans believe robots will soon perform most of the work done by humans but 80% also believe their jobs will be unaffected. Time to think again.
- Will robots & AI replace Set and Exhibit Designers?
- Will robots & AI replace Logisticians?
- Will robots & AI replace Forensic Science Technicians?
- Will robots & AI replace Training and Development Managers?
- Will robots & AI replace Mechanical Engineers?
- Will robots & AI replace Training and Development Specialists?